(photos by Pierce Herrmann, www.pthphotography.com) Claire Churchill of Concord, will be returning to New York to dance with Steps on Broadway. Claire spent the past…
- Artists and Art Lovers Flourish at aRt Cottage
- American Ballet Theatre Accepts Concord Dancer
- Rock the CASA
- Rock The CASA 2018 will Feature Melissa Etheridge!
- Mires Like Fires Presents Free Comedy Night
BOOK REVIEW by Jill Hedgecock, Program Coordinator, Mt. Diablo California Writer's Club http://writerotj.wordpress.com It’s no secret that American culture equates a woman’s beauty…
- A Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- Luckiest Girl Alive
- The Girl with All the Gifts
- At the Edge of the Orchard
- The Dog Master: A Novel of the First Dog
Update June 10: The Don Salvio Pacheco bronze statue is now complete and is waiting to be installed. It remains in a studio in Berkeley…
- The Real March Madness
- Fewer Bird Species Found in Contra Costa
- County Office of Education to Manage EdTV Channel
- Breaking Good
- We Are Missing the Boat on Small Business Saturday
By Franklin T. Burroughs The unfortunate situation involving refugees and asylum seekers, especially from the Middle East and Central America, continues to make headlines…
- A Backwards Time Capsule
- Additional Bricks Available for Sesquicentennial Anniversay Todos Santos Plaza Patio
- Changing Children’s Lives Through Food
- New – “Private” flights to Los Angeles and Las Vegas from Concord Starting at $109
What Really Matters If you are reading this now, it must be the year 2168. My, what I would give to see what life is…
- University of California System Denying Admission to California Students
- WHAT REALLY MATTERS – CLOSING THE INCOME GAP – DAN ASHLEY
by Dominic Aliano, Concord Recently, our community, the City of Concord, received troubling news. We were informed that the United States Navy has plans to…
- The Evolution of Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
- President Trump’s Middle East Diplomatic IED
- Opinion: To Be or Not to Be a Sanctuary City?
- What a Mess!
- WHAT EXACTLY IS FREEDOM?
Mrs. Butterbanks, www.butterrequired.com "You only live once, lick the bowl" Do you know that first bite into a ripe and succulent yellow peach, where…
- Watermelon Salad Recipe
- Out to Lunch – Deli Style
- Creamy Lemonade Pie
- Farm-Fresh Eggs in a Rainbow of Colors
- Where’s the Meat?
As the body ages, it’s more important than ever to avoid injury. As a child, it’s easy to bounce back from a little slip…
- Let Shame Go and Live Your Life Fully in 2018
- YOGA SAVED MY LIFE – Recovering from Anorexia
- The Magic of Microgreens
- Your Dentist May Help You STOP SNORING!!!!!!!
- WHAT DO ZOLOFT AND EBOLA HAVE IN COMMON?
The Right Move by Terrylynn Fisher, Broker Associate So you’ve chosen the East Bay for your next home and/or you have a home to sell. …
- What to Know About Starter Homes
- “Heart of Home” TV Show Looking for Local Kitchens to Remodel
- Buying Near a School
- Get Ready to Buy in 2018
- Why Don’t Homes Sell?
[Few of us have ever met a Secret Service Agent, or maybe you have and don’t know it. “Inside the Secret Service” is about life…
- A Failed Foray Into International Diplomacy
- When Dad is a Secret Service Agent
- When Dad is a Secret Service Agent
- Protecting the Trumps: Logistics for the First Family
- Tears of Laughter, Tears of Loss
legalbriefs by Douglas a. Prutton, Attorney The entire Second Amendment to the United States Constitution reads as follows: “A well-regulated Militia, being necessary to the…
By Carol Ramirez Make no mistake, the 2017 Holiday shopping season was strong for most retailers. Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Small Business Saturday were…
- Calls from IRS, Tech Support – Be Wary of Scams
- Small Business That Started From Home
- Money Matters: Planning Taxes after Retirement
Toby is “pawsitively special dawg” being fostered by Shake Wiggle ‘N Roll Foundation (SWRF) in Lafayette, CA. Toby is an apricot-colored male yorkie/poodle (?) mix…
- Ruby Dooby Do to the Rescue – Sweetie
- Lions, Rattlesnakes and Bears!
- After the Racetrack: Greyhounds Find a Loving Finish Line
- Elephant Seals: Back from the Brink of Extinction
By Jill Hedgecock photos by Diane Walsh On January 20th, over 10,000 women, men and children flocked to Civic Park in Walnut Creek to join…
- Concord Councilman Ron Leone Mixes Politics with Art
Clayton Valley Charter's Aiden Jackman is ranked #1 in California with the 4th best 400 hurdles time in the nation. Story on pg. 26 …
- Best Sportsmanship Goes to Acalanes Girls Soccer
- Ruth Winder, Local Cyclist Continues Success on World Stage
- LOCAL TEEN COMPETES IN EUROPEAN OPEN DOG AGILITY
- Locals’ Road To Rio
- New Year’s Resolution: Skydiving
Tech in English by William Claney, Computers USA Perhaps you’ve heard it a million times to back up your data. You have always thought that…
- Honey I Shrunk the Computer
- Tech Gifts – Great, Now What?
- So, What is Cyber Security Exactly?
- Like Fish in a Barrel
- So, Who’s Watching Out for You? RMM
by Robin Gigoux Once upon a summertime, I went whitewater rafting on the Stanislaus River with my pal Sue and other friends. We have a…
- Weekend Warrior – Thru-Hiking the Mount Diablo Range
- A 9-Day Tour of the Southwest
- Spam Jam Mt. Tam
- The Best Laid Plan – Oregon’s Scenic Backroads
- Journey to the Door of Faith Orphanage, La Mision, Baja, Mexico
Bernie Rosner, of San Ramon, 85, is one of the last remaining Holocaust survivors. In a presentation to Rotary of Concord and Concord-Diablo Rotary on…
- DISTRICT DIVISIVENESS
- Why I Put My Baby Up for Adoption
- Living Around Mt. Diablo — Red Tail Hawk
- 20 YEAR OLD SUPERHERO TRYING TO SAVE THE OCEAN
- ARE WE MAKING OUR KIDS FAT, SICK AND UNHAPPY?