OVERVIEW: The Holiday Season Bell Ringer is responsible for ringing bells for the purpose of receiving donations. This is a temporary, seasonal position from November 12-December 24.
Compensation: $11.00 hourly
Employment type: On-Call
• Able to work from 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
• Able to work from November 12th thru December 24th.
• Must have good people skills
• Must be able to stand outdoors for long periods of time in all forms of weather
• Must be courteous and respectful
• Willing and able to pass a background check
• Ability to sit, walk, stand, bend, and twist on an intermittent or sometimes continuous basis
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Applications can be picked up at The Salvation Army; 3950 Clayton RD; Concord, CA 94521. For questions, please call the contact below
Contact: Cynthia Hodges: 925-616-6180 ext 12
The Salvation Army
3950 Clayton RD
Concord, CA 94521
Monday thru Friday
8:00 AM – 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/People with Disabilities.